Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've been a little busy...

This has been a busy summer! First of all, the garden. I am happy to report that we are reaping the 'fruits' of our labors. Behold our tomatoes! We ate some this evening. Delicious. Also featured in the salad was a home-grown cucumber and in the lasagne, basil.

I'd say one of the most fun Saturday's I've spent in a long time was attending the wedding of our great friends Lindsay and Mike. I've known Lindsay for over ten years, back from our intern days (also pictured here are Noelle and Jenna, other dear 'Washington Semi-student' intern friends). We all met Mike here in Washington, D.C., and finally Lindsay and Mike found love in each other. As you can see here, they incorporated some of Mike's Korean heritage in their wedding reception.







As I've mentioned previously, we've been making it to the pool as often as possible. While Nate swims laps, Mayumi and I splash around in the kiddy pool. Here is the Cuteness having fun in the water.

No comments: