Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall cutie




Mayumi may take after her father; she seems to be taking to the cooler weather without a problem. I take her out each day in the jogging stroller, all bundled up and super cute. Thanks to her grandma Rosalie, she has a darling pumpkin hat...that turned into a pumpkin halloween costume. Finally-our pumpkins. Some may say they are self-portraits. You'll notice that I included our pumpkin-portraits from LAST year (after decay and squirrels attacked Nate's). We love that photo!





























2 comments:

moneek said...

Awww, that's so cute. I wonder if Leah will get a hand-me-down Halloween costume from one of her cousins? Or maybe the '0' shirt would suffice?

Lindsay said...

We still have the 0 shirt! I think that Leah should definitly have that. Hil way cute pumpkins! It's a different pumpkin costume than Lily, but oh so cute. I love that little person.